The research vision of the Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College & General Hospital is to lead in advancing human health through the excellent patient care, pioneering research and the education of tomorrow’s leaders in health sciences in a culture that supports ethics, diversity, critical thinking and creativity.
The research mission of the Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College & General Hospital is to,
• Cultivate excellence within a comprehensive community in terms of patient care
• Attract and develop a diverse, talented, academic workforce and to lead the revolution in biomedical research
• Enhance our intellectual and technological environment to foster exceptionally creative research and education
• Develop and maintain excellent clinical programs to provide outstanding patient care
• Observe the highest standards of ethics, integrity and compassionate care
• Apply advances in research and medicine to the betterment of the human condition locally and globally