Other Activities :
Dr. Radha Yegnanarayan is overall Incharge of Central Pharmacy & Dispensary management & Central Animal House
She delivered a talk on 'Chronopharmacology in Medicine' on 14/01/2010 at the workshop on Chronopharmacology at Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy, Kondhwa in association with University of Pune.
'Medical Applications of Biomarkers' at the AICTE-QIP workshop on Innovations in Pharmacology at Poona College of Pharmacy, Narhe on 11/02/08
Dr. Radha Yegnanarayan, Secretary, Institutional Ethics Committee gave a lecture on 'Ethics in Medical Research' at the 2 days workshop on 'Research Methodology' at SKNMC on 05/03/10
Dr. Radha Yegnanarayan is Chairman of Institutional Animal Ethics Committee & Member Secretary of Institutional Ethics Committee.
Member - Accreditation Committee / Accommodation Committee / Technician Recruitment Committee.
Member of Board of Studies - Pharmacology at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University, Karad
Dr. Uma Bhosale
1. Member of Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC), SKNMC
2.Member of Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC), Sinhgad Nursing College
3. Member of Medical Education Unit, SKNMC
4. Member of Society of Biological Scientist of India
5. Reviewer for inventi journals / IJPFR / AJPFR / AJPPR / IJBMR.
6.Reviewer for CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
7. Advisory board member for Spatula DD-complementary medicine.
8. Nominated for prestigious publication Who's Who in the World, 2012 (29th Edition)